Sunday, April 20, 2008

Playing At The Park!



Jeb has been gone more than usual lately, studying for his finals (a week and three days of school left...Praise the Lord!), so the girls and I decided to make the best of it by going to the park! We all had so much fun! The weather was great! It was Ella's first trip, so she especially had a good time! She loved the swing. Emma did a little bit of everything. I don't think she sat down for more than 5 minutes in the whole 2 hours we were there! By the time we got ready to leave they were both exhausted! It was a fun day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacy. Hope you are doing well! I ran across your blog from the ning site! Anyway, I am going to be in Auburn on May 10 doing a ReThink Money: Financial Hope Conference and I would love to see you & family. You can email me at cgraham@rethinkmoney.org and my blog is www.rethinkmoney.org