Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Summary ~

Since I'm obviously so far behind on updating, I figured I'd try my best to sum up our summer and then move on with all that's happening now! We are finally getting settled here in Athens! Our "minor renovations" on the house turned into months of chaos, so it took us a little longer to settle in than usual! Jeb is officially a licensed practicing pharmacists! He loves his job at Westside Pharmacy and seems to be fitting in great! The girls are loving the house and the yard! Emma takes El outside every afternoon to play, which is a nice break for me! Ella will stand at the blueberry bush for hours, picking and eating blueberries! I posted a slide show of the progress on the house. We have enough to keep us busy for a few years but it already looks tons better than it did when we started! There are lots of pictures so sit back and enjoy!

2 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Wow...great job!!! Soooo wish we could see it!!!

Nana said...

It looks great guys! Can't wait to see it this weekend...