Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweet Cousins ~












Lori, Ava, and Anna Kate (better known as Lolo, Aya, and Cakes) drove from Texas to come stay with us for the weekend! It was their first time visiting our new home! Since it was a special occasion we decided to do some special things! We rented a moonwalk for the weekend and the girls had a blast! It also wore them out by the end of each day! With an 8 yr old, a 4 yr old, and two 2 yr olds, you can imagine the chaos! However, for every cry, scream, whine, and yell, there were hugs, laughs, kisses, and smiles! I'd do it all again tomorrow! Plus...Lori did all of my laundry before she left! Thanks Lo!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think Ella and "Cakes" look just like their mommies!!! So glad you girls had fun :)

Mimi said...

Looks like the bounce house was a BIG hit! I am not convinced the adults were not in there at some point.......

We are the Smith Family said...

Wow...what a treat..I know the girls had a blast!!!