Monday, December 14, 2009

A Girl's night at the Wynfrey ~


I met my sweet Auburn friend, Katie, at the Wynfrey Tuesday night for a getaway/shopping trip! I haven't seen her since we moved so it was great getting to spend time with her and catch up on things! While I was in Birmingham, Jeb was holding down the fort at home with BOTH girls! Not only did he do homework, bath, and bedtime Tuesday night, but also got them both up and ready for school Wednesday morning......including fixing their hair! I'm lucky to have him! Per Emma's request, he did have a little help! He said her bedtime prayer went something like this.....
"Dear GOD, thank you for letting us have such a fun night and please keep my mom safe on her trip and as she comes home tomorrow....and please, GOD, let my daddy make it through til tomorrow when she gets home! AMEN"

2 comments:

Katie said...

I had so much fun and it was great to catch up!! We'll have to make it an annual tradition. I'm glad Jeb survived :) Hope we can get the families together soon!

We are the Smith Family said...

How fun....I am soooo jealous! Glad you got a trip in! Blessings!