Friday, January 14, 2011

American Girl Edee ~

Emma volunteered to watch Edee for me while I cooked dinner! When I went to check on them they had disappeared from the living room......

.....and I found them here, in Emma's room, where she had laid out both of her American Girl beds for Edee to lay on.


Edee seemed to be enjoying it so I left her with Emma so I could finish dinner. The next thing I know......


....Emma brings her into the kitchen so I could see how Edee looked in the AG hat Em put on her! Then they go back to Emma's room......

.......where she proceeds to dress Edee in another AG hat and outfit!


All of her hard work babysitting made Emma thirsty so she pulled Edee from her room into the kitchen to get a drink......and then back to her room!





All of this occurred over about an hours time (which was an hour of free babysitting) and Edee never cried! She actually ended up falling asleep in Emma's room! I see a lot of babysitting in Emma's future.....but I'm sure the "free" part won't last long!










3 comments:

Nana said...

Emma you are awesome!!!!! Edee seems to already know how awesome you are!!! kisses!!!

We are the Smith Family said...

How awesome....when can Emma come stay with us !!!!!!! What a great big sister......Emma Rocks....as does Ella and Edee....you are one blessed mama!!!

Mimi said...

Got to hand it to you Em, you are a creative baby sitter....looks like Edee is going along for the ride and having fun!