Monday, September 29, 2008

Bruiser ~




No, this is not the result of payback for her bullying at daycare (good guess, though). When I put her to bed tonight she immediately sat straight up in her crib. She leaned forward to grab the rail so she could stand up (and have a tantrum) and she missed. She hit the corner of her eye directly on the edge of the rail! As you can see, it was not pretty! Surprisingly, she only screamed for a couple of minutes and then I think she realized that it got her out of going to bed right then so she was happy! I felt so bad for her because I know that had to hurt! I hate seeing a big bruise on that sweet little face!

3 comments:

The Lane's said...

OUCH!!!! Poor baby - that looks like it hurt!

We are the Smith Family said...

Oh Ella...what a booboo!

Mimi said...

Poor El....she looks like the marlboro baby..."she would rather fight than switch".....such a sweetie...give her a kiss from Mimi...love you Ella...