Monday, September 29, 2008

Playing "Catch-Up" ~

I've fallen behind on my blogging....so it's time to get caught up! As I said in the previous post, Emma's friend, Caroline, spent the day with us a couple of Saturday's ago. After playing in Em's room for a while, and kicking Ella out of their club, they decided they would try to make a little money! So what do you do when you need to make a quick buck....sale lemonade, of course! They were so proud of their little lemonade stand! Unfortunately, we live in a cul-de-sac, so tracking down customers wasn't so easy. They wanted to go door to door but Jeb and I quickly shot down that idea! They did, eventually, get their first customer. However, they were so excited that they finally had one that they gave the kid his lemonade for free........for being the first customer, of course!




2 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

How precious....every child must do this at least once! I wish I could get some of that lemonade!

Kim said...

LOL!! This soooo reminds me of growing up on 7th Way! I think our only customer was Mr. Pinky!!!