Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's Official ~









Ella is 1!! Her actual birthday was last Wednesday, October 22nd. We've been having so much birthday fun, I'm just now getting a chance to post it! I can't believe 1 whole year has come and gone! I know I'm always talking about what a handful Ms El is, but along with the tantrums, stubbornness and attitude, also comes sweet kisses, an infectious laugh, and a smile that can turn the worst day into the best! I wouldn't want Ella to be any other way! Happy Birthday Ella Reid!!!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby Ella....we love you...

We are the Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I love that dress with the cupcake! I can hardly believe you are 1! Seems like yesterday I was visiting you at the hospital on your very first birthday! Hugs and Kisses!

Thomas and Madelynn can hardly wait to meet both their cousins!

Nana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Big Girl"!!! What a blessing you have brought to us this past year. I must agree with your mama, we love that smile! It makes every day brighter, and your kisses, they are so sweet! kiss, kiss...
Love you,
Nana and Poppy

The Cotton Family said...

hello lacy and company! it's been a long time, huh? well, your girls r beautiful! just wanted to say hey! hope ur sisters r well!
:)= Jennifer Cannon Cotton