Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Seussical Musical ~

"Music Class" just isn't the same as it was when I was in 2nd grade! Thursday, Emma's class performed their "Seussical Musical" (a tribute to Dr. Seuss) for the parents! After they finished singing, they showed us what they've been learning in music class! This included having the parents (ME) playing the bongo drums to a beat......which Emma found to be hysterical (me...not so much)!





Before we left, she showed me all of the instruments she's been learning to play as well!











3 comments:

Mimi said...

I can't wait to hear some of those songs Em....looks like you knew them well!
love you

The Lane's said...

Music is different for sure!!!

Hey, I need to get in touch with you - we have some friends of our (Marine family) moving down to Auburn. They have 3 sweet little girls and are a fun family. She is looking to hook up with someone for info about the area (doctors, dentists, etc.). I was thinking you might be able to help her out. email me and we can talk more. . . jillyolane@gmail.com

We are the Smith Family said...

Looks like fun....I am sure you played your part well! :-)