Wednesday, April 8, 2009

El's first haircut ~ sort of











Actually, it was more like a hair "snip"! Once across the front and once across the side, just to get those extra long pieces that were obviously the first ones to start growing! She's FINALLY got enough in the back to have a cute little curl, so we certainly didn't want to cut that! To be honest, I'm probably the only one who can even tell it's been cut! Either way, she did a lot better than I thought she would! El tends to be somewhat of a "touch-me-not" sometimes, so I wasn't sure how well she would handle someone messing with her hair! Luckily, the entire process only took about 2 minutes.....then she got a cookie!

1 comments:

Nana said...

Ohhhhhh..the cookie. El, loves cookies, that always works for her and me too. She is beautiful, just like her big sister!