Sunday, April 19, 2009

V. I. P. ~

A local radio station, in Auburn, held a private screening of the new Hannah Montana movie the Friday before it opened. Now, I've never been one to "call in" and try to win things because most of the people who do end up sounding ridiculous! However, I could imagine how excited she would be (and how much cooler it would make me) if I ended up winning them. After 3 days of getting a busy signal, I finally got thru......and sounded totally ridiculous on the radio......and WON! So the Friday before Easter, Em and I had a girls night out at the VIP screening of Hannah Montana! She was so excited......and for one night, I was cooler than Jeb! It was great!





4 comments:

Mimi said...

I heard it was totally AWESOME! way to go Mom...

The Lane's said...

I think you are a super cool mom and while she may not realize it now, one day she will!!!!!

Nana said...

Way to go Mom! I know it was a blast! Emma loves some Hannah Montana!!!!!

We are the Smith Family said...

Oh what fun!!!!