Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2nd Annual Spooktacular Scavenger Hunt ~

We had so much fun last Halloween doing the scavenger hunt that we decided to do it again this year! Except, this year, we had a little more "yard" to work with! Being new to the area, I was a little worried about the turnout we might (not) have. But the turnout was great! The kids (and parents) seemed to have a great time! However, Em and her friends informed me that next year I need to make it a little more difficult (apparently 3rd graders are a lot smarter than I thought!) On a side note, Emma's costume was ALL her idea! I'm still not totally sure what she was.....she just said she wanted to be something dead!


1 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Oh...what spooky fun!!! I just love the cake....looks like a great evening!!!