Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella ~

2 Already! Although she's been acting like it for quite some time now, I still can't believe she's already 2 years old! She had such a good time at her party! It wasn't until everyone started singing Happy Birthday to her that she realized the party was for her! As long as there's cake, Ella doesn't' care what's being celebrated! As much of a "handful" as she can be, I wouldn't want her any different! I love her to death! I wrote this for her invitation but ended up not using it! So just so it doesn't go to waste, I thought I'd add it to her Birthday "post"....Enjoy!

Ella Reid is turning Two!
These are some things she likes to do:
~
Read books about animals, letters, and shapes;
Eat bananas by bunches and fists full of grapes;
Hop in her car for an afternoon cruise;
Sneak into mommy’s closet to try on her shoes;
When “Gabba” comes on she’s ready to dance
And “break it down” with the gang and DJ Lance;
She’s rough and tumble and loving and sweet
From the tip of her ponytail to the toes on her feet!

2 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella!!! Oh how I wish we could have been there!!! Love the #2 Cake!!!

Mimi said...

I think that describes ReRe pretty well.....we wouldn't have her any other way either....as Emma says "she is a handful"...but oh how we love her!

Happy Birthday Ella Reid!