Monday, June 16, 2008

New Camera!

I got a VERY early birthday/Christmas/anniversary (and every other holiday for the next year) present from Jeb and his mom the other day! I've been wanting a Nikon D40 camera for a while now and it just so happens that the fabulous photographer that has been taking pictures of the girls (http://www.youngphotographyandframing.com/) is offering a digital SLR class soon. So that's what I got!! I'm so excited about getting some really good pictures of the girls (and very grateful to my sweet husband and mother-in-law for getting me the camera!) I've only had it for a few days so since Ms.Em is out of town poor Ella has had to endure SEVERAL photo shoots! Just to give you an idea, I've taken 162 pictures in 3 days! I'm still trying to figure out how to use it, so I've just been snapping away on all of the different settings. I'm really looking forward to the class so I can see what this thing can really do! If anyone has one and can share some tips on how to use it, I'd really appreciate it! I've posted a few pictures of El that I've taken so far. There will surely be more to come.....I can promise!



Notice the drool!!



She LOVES Bernice!!

I love the way her eyes look in this picture!

1 comments:

Maggie M. Cooper said...

so fun lacy! maybe i'll get one one day:)