Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stone Mountain!





I have to say, the best part of Stone Mountain, for me, was taking the Skyride to the top of the mountain and seeing the view! It was amazing! I told Jeb I could have spent an entire day just sitting up there. It was so peaceful. The girls loved it too! Ella was trying to crawl around on the rocks.....that didn't last long! We had so much fun! There were several people flying kites. There were also a ton of people that had hiked up and were hiking back down. I would have loved to do that too but I was not about to push that monster stroller plus a 21 lb baby up the mountain. We'll have to do that on our next trip....alone! I have tons of pictures from the weekend but will have to put most of them in a slide show. I just have a few favorites that I had to post!

0 comments: