Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daddy/Daughter Dance '09 ~





Emma's favorite day of the year, by far, is the day of the Daddy/Daughter dance! She's starts planning months in advance! This year it just happen to be on Valentines Day! As always, we had a busy afternoon of getting ready. She and I did some last minute shopping before her hair appt. She always has great ideas of how her hair should be fixed. Last year she wanted corn rows (no, I'm not joking!), and this year she was thinking of crimping it and putting it in a bun! So when we got to the salon I immediately found the "hair book" to see if we could come up with something a little more.......Emma! Luckily, she found an "up-do" that was "just perfect". And just like the past 2 years, she looked beautiful! This was Jeb and Emma's third year going to the dance! But this one was extra special since it was also their last! Since we won't be here for Ella to go, this is something that will always be Jeb and Emma's! Emma loves her daddy more than anything and I know the Daddy/Daughter dance will always have it's special place in her heart (and in Jeb's too)!






6 comments:

Mimi said...

She looks beautiful....as always....and I know she had a great time with Daddy....she has a great Daddy and I know he is proud...I think Athem needs a Daddy-daughter dance...that way Ella and Daddy can go....

Perri Speigner said...

So sweet Lacy! She looks beautiful and I know she will treasure the daddy/daughter dance's forever! We missed you guys Sunday! Hope you had a super weekend! I hate I missed yall Friday night!

Stephanie said...

They looked so sweet together! Emma looks so grown up now...they grow too fast! Aren't we blessed to have husbands who LOVE to be daddy's. Praise God!! Great memories for the 2 of them!!

Stephanie said...

What great memories! Emma looks so grown up! Isn't it great that we have husbands who love being dads! Praise God! Too sweet!

Nana said...

Oh, Emma! what a beautiful dress!!! I love your hair, nails, and your pretty flowers. I can see the excitement in your face and daddy's as well. You'll always be "daddy's little girl" no matter how BIG you get! Hugs and kisses from Nana and Poppy!

XOXOXOXO!!!!!

We are the Smith Family said...

Precious.....perhaps Ella will get to participate as I am hearing of more and more of these. There was one here in Valley and one in Columbus....maybe there will be one in Athens. Emma looks just beautiful!!!!! HUGS!