Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scrap ~

I was tagged by Julie to "honestly scrap" about myself.

Who knew there were rules for "scrapping"? They are:
A. First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

My Scrap ~

1. I have a hard time saying "no" to people. Because of this, I'm always having a party, cooking/baking for someone or something, being a room mom, etc.

2. I've never been a very emotional person (regardless of what Jeb would say). However, that doesn't mean I don't care!

3. I hate that I'm terrible at Math. When I was in 3rd grade I learned my multiplication tables by singing just the answers (ie...3,6,9,12,15,18,...) instead of "3x3=9". I haven't been right since!

4. I find myself saying, thinking, doing the same things my mother used to say, think, or do more than I EVER thought I would. For instance, tonight Emma couldn't go to skate night because she didn't do too hot on her math test and I actually said (in a nutshell) "this hurts me more than it hurts you"! I felt like rolling my eyes at myself! GROSS!

5. I'm a writer. People are usually surprised by that. I write a lot poetry, and it's actually pretty good. (Just being honest)

6. I miss seeing my family more than I let on.

7. I do not feel like I've been married to Jeb for 8 years. Our relationship is a lot like it was when we were dating (minus the keg parties)

8. I get embarrassed when I notice people looking at my fingernails! My dad always told me to stop biting them......i should've listened.

9. I'm scared of the payback I'm going to get when El is a teenager.

10. I am hurting for my sister and Justin and Maddox more than I've ever hurt for anyone, but this situation has brought us closer than we've ever been...ever...and I'm thankful for that.

Let's see......how about:
stephanie p
loni
lori
maggie
ashleigh thompson
katie w
katie m

2 comments:

kpmantooth said...

I have really bad memories of standing before my third grade classroom and reciting multiplication tables. A friend sitting near me would whisper answers he felt so bad for me. Gosh...horribly mean teacher!

The Goodrichs said...

i feel the same way about turning into mom except I am even saying those kinds of things while pushing the vac. cleaner... GREAT