Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008 ~


Well....Santa has yet to disappoint! Emma and Ella had a great Christmas, as I'm sure you can see! I'm also sure that most are wondering why in world Santa left Emma those 2 old paintings! Emma learned about them a few months ago in art class at school. She read a book that told all about "Blue Boy" and "Pinkie" and, in true Emma fashion, she had to have them! She thought they were so "cool"! (If you haven't noticed yet, she doesn't think like your typical 7 year old.) So I went to the only place I could think of where I might be able to buy these 2.....EBAY! She was so excited and a little shocked when she saw them! Things are never dull when Emma's around!!

1 comments:

The Lane's said...

Santa wrote a whole lot neater on your message than he did on ours!!!! Derek had to tell the kids what Santa wrote!!!!