Monday, January 12, 2009

PGHS Class of '99....

.....It's time for our 10 year CLASS REUNION!! I can't believe it's already been 10 years......we're old!! We're in the process of trying to contact everyone, which is proving harder than we thought! So......if you're reading this, and you or someone you know graduated in our class, please send us your contact info (ie..email, phone #)!! Spread the word.....it's going to be a great night!

You can email:

me @ lacyjonesau@yahoo.com
Lauren (Moore) Armstrong - larmstrong910@yahoo.com
Matt Williams - mattwilliams17@gmail.com
Kim Hydrick - knh423@aol.com

We're looking forward to hearing from everyone!!

1 comments:

The Simonetti's said...

I was wondering who would start this task!! I cannot believe we have been out of school this long!
My email is lsimonetti@uabmc.edu, contact me anytime. Also, I was thinking that the PGHS web page might be helpful in tracking down people. Let me know what I can do to help.