Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma ~

Emma's birthday menu ~ Chicken fingers, homemade mac & cheese and fried okra!


Her first painting with her new paints, brushes, and canvas' ~
Eating her "birthday sundae" ~
Sharing with sister ~
Sister thinking that was not enough ~


I can't believe Emma turned 7 years old today! It really does seem like yesterday when Jeb and I were looking at each other, each wondering if the other new what to do next! It's an awesome feeling to be able to look back and see how God's plan for our lives played out! If not for Emma, I'm not really sure where we would be today......but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be where we are now! Having Emma changed our whole outlook on life and what we really wanted out if it! When I found out I was pregnant we were both beyond terrified! At that time, we couldn't have dreamed that this situation would turn out anything like it has! I know I'm her mother, but Emma really is the most genuine, loving, caring child I know! She is absolutely one of a kind. If you've ever heard just a portion of some of the things Emma has come up with over the years, you know what I mean! She's had some doozies! We are so grateful to God for blessing our lives with her. I can't wait to see what the next 7 years bring and what HE has in store for her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EM!

3 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Emma changed all of our lives...for the better!!! Happy Birthday Emma!!!

The Goodrichs said...

i wanna see pics of the party -

we love you emmo

Happy Birthday

Mimi said...

Yep, Emma Caitlyn Jones is one special little girl and God knew just what He was doing....(Jeremiah 29:11-14). You changed each of us Emma and how BLESSED we are because of you. We love you. Happy 7th Birthday!