Wednesday, August 27, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Don't be fooled by these chubby cheeks and sweet smile!


Busted.......


...........But she doesn't really seem to care! Ella is ALWAYS into something! She's not even a year old and has already started having "tantrums" when she doesn't get her way! She is, most definitely, my "strong willed" child. I think my mom gave me a book about that once, go figure! She's really very sweet and loving, we just have to work out those "kinks". It is, however, so hard to resist that sweet smile!!!

5 comments:

Nana said...

So sweet..kiss, kiss on those cheeks. We love you anyway we can get you!!
Nana and Poppy

The Goodrichs said...

like mother like daughter huh?

We are the Smith Family said...

She is just too cute for words!

Kim said...

I don't see how you can get on to her with those cute little cheeks!!! It has to be tough. She is adorable.

Mimi said...

I can remember the days about 26 years ago.......