Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quiet = Trouble ~





So, Ella's been sick...AGAIN, and we had to stay home on Monday. Since she refused to take a nap....ALL DAY....she was laying on her blanket in the living room watching Elmo, so I decided to unload the dishwasher in the kitchen. After a few minutes of not hearing a sound (Ella is usually "chatting" constantly) I went to check on her (thinking she might have finally gone to sleep) and this is what I found! Obviously she spotted her cookies on the end table and decided she wanted one or two.....or ten! She had shoved so many cookies into those chubby cheeks that she couldn't even close her mouth! When I gave her "the look" and told her she was in trouble, she held her little hand out and offered me a cookie too! At least she was willing to share! We're definitely going to have keep an eye on this one at ALL TIMES!

3 comments:

We are the Smith Family said...

Yum Yum Ella! That sounds just like a Jones! Just ask Poppy...he still gets caught to this day! :-)

Nana said...

I love those chunky cheeks! Kiss, kiss! Yep, just like Poppy! He stays in trouble too! I love that "baby girl"!!!

Mimi said...

Poor baby El....she doesn't get away with much.....sweet baby was trying to share! We love you EL!