Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Night with the Girls ~


I was finally able to get together with all of my best and oldest friends last weekend! Kim, Lauren and I have grown up together, Lish joined the group our jr. year of HS, and Elizabeth is the girlfriend of my other best friend, Matt.....so that automatically makes her a part of the group! We had so much fun! We met at Kobe for some sushi and then went to Sips n Strokes to paint a half naked lady (fyi.....that was the only night we could all get together, I didn't choose the painting!) It was so much fun hanging out with all of them again! It's been a long time since we've ALL been together! Kim, being 7 months pregnant, was definitely a trooper! We didn't leave Sips n Strokes until 11:30 pm! If that were me, I'd have been asleep on the floor! And Elizabeth fit right in as if she'd always hung out with us! Hopefully it won't be so long until we do it again! However, next time we'll paint first then go to dinner....11:30 is too late for us these days (well....except for Elizabeth)! Alisha and I yawned all the way home! Very Sad!!

0 comments: