Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Have You Seen My Sister?




Like I said before, El has gotten into a habit of crawling into Emma's room every night to play. Once again, Emma is out of town on a "mini vacation", in Augusta, GA, with Jeb's mom and sister. So tonight, Ella made her way back to sister's room, but when she got to the door and didn't see Emma she just sat in the doorway trying to figure out why she wasn't in there! She had the saddest little look on her face when she looked back at me! She misses her sister! And then, after she realized that Emma wasn't going to be popping up anywhere, she thought it might be a good time to play with all of her toys while she's gone! I'm so glad that Emma has the opportunity to go to all of these different places and spend time with family......but we sure do miss her when she's not here! She comes home tomorrow afternoon, only to be leaving AGAIN on Friday. She and my mom will be flying to Texas to visit Lolo, Branny, Ava, and Cakes! She's so excited. She will be home next Wednesday for good! I know Ella will be happy when she gets back.....so will Jeb and I! We miss our Emma!!

0 comments: