Monday, July 21, 2008

We Have a Winner ~




I've been trying to get Ella to drink out of a Sippy Cup for a while now. I kept buying different brands thinking that eventually she would find one she liked! After collecting 5 cups in the cabinet I finally just decided to give it up for a while. Then, Jeb's mom left some that she had bought, in my car Saturday (at least I think she's the one who left them) so I decided to give it one more try! She started out the same as before, giving me that look like "um....this is not my bottle....are you serious?" But once she got a little taste of juice, that's all it took! It does make me a little sad that we're already to the "sippy cup" stage.....but, still, I'm proud of her for giving it a try!

1 comments:

The Goodrichs said...

thats the kind cakes likes too... but she will also take the regular ole nuby's - shes easy

way to go ellarooskie