Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey Sister....Wanna Play?!



Ella frequently makes her way into Emma's room to play, these days! She loves it in there. It probably has something to do with all of the bright colors (and the fact that Emma's always in there, of course)! Emma doesn't seem to mind her playing in there, but she doesn't always want to play with her. Emma likes to have her alone time! The other night I heard El "talking" and Emma telling her to be quite (politely, of course). When I walked to the door, I found Ella pulled up to the side of the bed like she was saying "hey sister, wanna play with me?" I thought it was so funny because, as you can see, Emma really wasn't in the mood! Poor Ella! I'm sure there will be lots more moments like this to come! And, I have a feeling Emma might not be as "polite" as she was this time!

0 comments: