Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So Happy ~



My best friend, Matt, called me this afternoon to tell me he finally got engaged! I'm so excited for both of them! Matt and I have been friends for a LONG time and have been through a lot together! I love him dearly and want nothing more than for him to be happy. And I absolutely love Elizabeth! She's just one of those people that can get along with anyone and from the first time you meet her you feel like you've known her forever! I know they have a great future ahead of them! Congratulations guys!!!
(By the way ~ this picture was the most recent one I had of all of us together. It was 4 weeks after Ella was born so I'm not looking my best!)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aw Lacy! Thank you so much!

BullDane said...

I don't see anything wrong with the way you look except that damned orange shirt! :)